Sunday, January 15, 2012

PEACH









Ok so when I saw this peachy fabric at the store I bought the whole lot.... that's how much I loved it!  My favourite colour is peach or pink (I know I'm such a girl lol).  I knew right away what I wanted to do with it.  This dress!

Isn't she adorable... not me, I mean the dress!

For some reason the ruffles remind me of (don't laugh) the ends of lettuce leaves.  You probably will think I'm weird now but I had to say it.  And no... I am not going to delete that last sentence! Ok so I may have ruined the image you may have of this dress, but seriously I don't think anything could.  The ruffles... Oh the ruffles are just magical and make this dress.  Especially since it's such a pretty colour :)

This week has been so busy for me... I made about 124235745672384612836 custom heart tops and I could probably do them with my eyes closed now.  I can never get enough of your custom orders though.  Each time someone orders something I think... 'Wow I love that combination', and cannot wait to see what it looks like once done. 

As you may know I have introduced a new range of heart tops... The pretty lace ones!  I will be introducing others in the coming weeks so just keep your eyes pealed.

Guess what???
It will be Valentine's day soon.  I am thinking of holding a giveaway via this blog leading up to this 'love day'.  And wouldn't it be perfect to win a heart top for Valentine's day? Make sure you add 'Justyna G' on facebook or on here so you don't miss out on any info!

Love you all xxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...