Monday, January 2, 2012

RUFFLES








Please welcome my first post for 2012 and the newest colours of the Ruffle Dress!  It's amazing how each colour can make such a different statement. The pink is so sweet and girly whilst the shimmery black is understated sexy and strong. Even though I am one to wear lots of colour, when I made this dress in black I fell in love with it so much I decided the keep one for myself for the next time I go out. 

Speaking of going out.  My NYE was fantastic.  Seeing the fire works from so high above was quite an experience.  I have been such a work-a-holic lately that it was amazing to finally go out on the town.  

I hope you had a great NYE and I wish you all the best for 2012.  I want to thank you for your support in 2011.  I honestly couldn't have done it without you. All the e-mails and beautiful comments are what keeps me doing what I'm doing.  I hope to bring you even more amazing designs this year.  

Love lots xxx     


No comments :

Post a Comment

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...