Sunday, August 12, 2012

SOLID GOLD








Jet Black Peplum Dress - Justyna G
Matt Gold Crochet Neckpiece - Justyna G
Mirrored Gold Metallic Belt - Justyna G
Pigalle 100 Fluro Chic Heels - Christian Louboutin



Bring out your glam-azon with these totally addictive accent pieces!
Something about gold is so appealing these days.  We're seeing it all over the runway, in our make-up bags and transforming our daily outfits. 

I have worn my mirror gold metallic belt in a zillion of my shoots.  It's been a huge hit in my wardrobe. Not only does it work amazingly with the coloured ruffle dresses, but also with the elegant Jet Black Peplum Dress.  The delicate matt gold crochet neckpiece enhances without over-powering, whilst the neon Loubs inject that touch of colour that I personally cannot live without.

I know I haven't been in touch for the past two weeks but we have been working behind the scenes on our website and I am happy to say that it's finally up. Not only have we had a total facelift, but we have also introduced some exciting new features. My favourite being the Instagram bar, where you can now #justynag to be featured on our website.

This week we're hoping to launch our new giveaway! 
Sweet x's to you all
Until next week x



2 comments :

  1. Hello, this is the first time I have visited your blog and I really like it. I love your yellow nail polish and your dress is so pretty. You look amazing. I hope that you could stop by my blog and tell me what you time, I would really appreciate this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're gorgeous as always! Love the dress, love the necklace but the belt takes the cake! I'm obsessed with it <3

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...