Monday, April 9, 2012

TIFFANY







-Tiffany Ruffle by Justyna G -

You don't come across a colour like this very often.
As crisp as the ocean breeze, it gives you a timeless and bright touch.... Effortlessly!
Just like the world's premier jeweller 'Tiffany and co', it's colour truly does speak volumes.

The whimsical aqua ruffles that cascade around the open back truly make this dress. 
I do love the playful, yet understated sex appeal each of my ruffles portray.  I can never get enough. 
Each time a new one comes out I fall in love over and over again.

Even though I have styled with gold and black I would die to see this adorable ruffle with a splash of hot pink.

This week has been huge!  It's itching closer to the time of having to send out all the ruffle pre-orders launching more of the AW2012 collection.

Hope you all had a great Easter break.
Sweet x's




2 comments :

  1. I’m seriously happy to discover this great site the future of this blog is getting good and more useful for me thanks and god bless you.
    IT Company India

    ReplyDelete
  2. that dress is totally gorgeus and with this accessories even more! ;))

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...