Sunday, July 8, 2012

PEPLUM POP








Neon Peplum Low Back Dress - Justyna G
Pigalle 100 Fluro Chic Heels - Christian Louboutin


Dare to wear this 'must have' staple dress and traffic will stop to a silent halt, your enemies will gasp and thunder will roar.

There's no need for confidence or polite 'chit chat' whilst out with this dress (tried & tested), this dress oozes upbeat fearlessness, plus plenty more. 

This refreshing neon 'wonder-dress' will leave you enchanted and gasping for more... trust me it's an addiction that I cannot even drive away!

This week is jam packed as usual for me.
I'm designing an exciting new range of t-shirts... I'm sure you will adore them!  I cannot wait to be wearing one already :)


Have a fantastic week ahead
Sweet x's




Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...