Sunday, December 16, 2012

FIRST KISS

 







Top - 'First Kiss Bandeau by Justyna G  /   Skirt - One-off raw silk floral skirt by Justyna G  /  Hair Jewelry - 'Spread your Wings' hair piece at Justyna G


Everybody remembers their first kiss, right?  Well mine was unforgettable, just like the first time I had gone to the beach this year and worn my beautiful 'First Kiss' Bandeau and raw silk floral skirt.

This prettiness ties up at the back and sits perfectly on. Next time I would love to style it with some colourful floral pants and blazer.  I think that would also look amazing!

As you can see I had so much fun with this outfit. Dancing around in my flowy skirt, barefoot in the sand, and the wind flaring though my jeweled hair made my heart sing.  I almost felt like a mermaid ;)


Hope you have a fun week ahead...
Cannot believe that Santa is coming soon :)



2 comments :

  1. You look absolutely STUNNING in this outfit. I adore that top. So cute.
    xox
    http://dustypetals.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your heart crop top- it is gorgeous :)

    xo
    jen
    www.jennyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...