Sunday, December 30, 2012

AQUAMARINE

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Dress - Aquamarine Ruffle Dress by Justyna G


This year has been full of amazing surprises for me. Justyna G has had the pleasure to be known internationally and grown so much. My creations have flown off to happy homes all over the globe and nothing has made me happier to know that I have made another girls' wardrobe cheer for joy.

I want to thank you all for your support this year and for helping me attain my dream as a designer. 
I truly feel blessed to have so many amazing people around me.

With that, I would like to welcome my latest and last design for 2012 - The Aquamarine Ruffle Dress.  Just as pretty as all my others, with a unique colour that will make a statement wherever you choose to wear it!

I wish you all a wonderful start to 2013.  I'll be heading off to my sisters to lounge by her pool all day with a Champagne at hand!  Hope you have a blast...

Much love & see you next year xx


5 comments :

  1. She looks pretty and stylish in that dress..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, gorgeous dress!

    xo
    jen
    www.jennyscribbles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful dress and the colour suits you so much. happy new year, wishing you all the best for 2013.

    Please check out my blog and enter my competition.
    http://socialamore.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/social-amore-turns-1-giveaway.html

    Amanda xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tu look me encanta y tu vestido es precioso!

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...