Sunday, June 3, 2012

RED IS FOR L♥VE





Fire Red Golden Heart Tee - Available at Justyna G


Funny enough, I have introduced my signature heart tee in almost every colour but never in red.
Red holds that definition of love and just works so perfectly with this heart tee combo.

This t-shirt works so well with cut-off's or thrown on with a pair of your fave jeans. 
Truly, I have a very special place in my heart for these tops.  They are a true definition of my label and what Justyna G is all about.  It's casual, yet cute style works for all ages. 

Winter has crept up upon us in Melbourne and I am dedicating my time on presenting you all with some long sleeve dresses etc to come soon.

I hope you have a great week ahead...
Sweet x's





1 comment :

  1. I just love this!! Sue cute, I may have to order one!



    With Love From Hollywood, Kier

    Fashion Addict
    Fashion Addict

    ReplyDelete

I always like to hear from you ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...